WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Opening day at the six Westchester County-owned golf courses has been postponed to Wednesday, March 26, weather permitting.
The postponement is because of the lingering snow cover and persistent cold weather.
The courses had been scheduled to open Wednesday, March 19.
The county-run courses are Mohansic in Yorktown Heights; Maple Moor in White Plains; Saxon Woods in Scarsdale; Hudson Hills in Ossining; and Dunwoodie and Sprain Lake, both in Yonkers.
Golfers are advised to check course status on the day of play.
- 1 Lewisboro Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Shuttered Lewisboro Elementary's PTA Donates To Local Groups
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Lewisboro
- 4 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 5 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684