LEWISBORO, N.Y. – John Jay Cross River quarterback Tyler Keech is The Daily Voice Athlete of the Month for November.
Keech was the driving force for the Indians this season though John Jay ultimately missed out on the playoffs. The senior led John Jay to a quality win against Rye and helped build a 34-7 lead against Harrison before the Indians ultimately suffered a devastating 35-34 loss.
Keech threw for nearly 1,000 yards this season and set a season-high with 305 passing yards against Horace Greeley. He proved to be a true dual threat as he also rushed for 635 yards and seven touchdowns.
His best rushing performance came against Tappan Zee, in which he carried the ball six times for 208 yards and three touchdowns.
- 1 Three Charged After Six-Month Lewisboro Heroin Probe
- 2 Lewisboro Police Chase Ends With Crash At Ridgefield Deli
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange