KATONAH, N.Y. - The Harvey School's basketball programs are on opposite sides of the win-loss column early this season with the Lady Cavaliers at 3-1 and the boys struggling at 0-4.
The Harvey’s girls basketball team suffered its first loss of the season Monday, falling to St. Luke's 38-31. The Cavaliers boys faced their fourth loss in four games in a 64-59 overtime loss to the New York School for the Deaf in White Plains Monday.
Harvey senior forward Gabrielle Paulhac of Waccabuc led her team in scoring with 12, rebounds with 14 and added five steals. Senior forward Abby Hassett of Katonah grabbed 13 rebounds for the Lady Cavs.
Harvey’s sophomore guard Ricky Hicks hit a three-pointer to send the boys game into overtime, but the Cavaliers could not take a lead and came up short.
Junior forward Jake Cohn of Pound Ridge led Harvey in scoring with 22 points and Hicks had 18. NYSD was led by Dennis Williams with 27 points and Michael Bowling with 14.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Lewisboro Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Lewisboro
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Lewisboro