SOUTH SALEM, N.Y. – Three South Salem students recently received their diplomas after graduating from college at the end of the fall semester of 2012.
Christopher Joseph Latino graduated from Clemson University with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting. He was among 1,200 students who received degrees at two graduation ceremonies at Littlejohn Coliseum. Clemson University is located in Clemson, S.C.
Lucas Michel graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design. He earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in interactive design and game development. The school is located in Savannah, Ga.
Warren Smith graduated from Ithaca College. He is the son of Dean Smith and Darcee Smith of South Salem. He graduated with a major in business administration from Ithaca College's School of Business. The school is located in Ithaca, N.Y.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed