SOUTH SALEM, N.Y. – Three South Salem students recently received their diplomas after graduating from college at the end of the fall semester of 2012.
Christopher Joseph Latino graduated from Clemson University with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting. He was among 1,200 students who received degrees at two graduation ceremonies at Littlejohn Coliseum. Clemson University is located in Clemson, S.C.
Lucas Michel graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design. He earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in interactive design and game development. The school is located in Savannah, Ga.
Warren Smith graduated from Ithaca College. He is the son of Dean Smith and Darcee Smith of South Salem. He graduated with a major in business administration from Ithaca College's School of Business. The school is located in Ithaca, N.Y.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Vacant Home In Goldens Bridge Destroyed By Fire
- 3 Lewisboro's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Lewisboro Residents