LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- The Katonah-Lewisboro School board voted down, for the second time in a month, a request to investigate the district's surplus funds and how they are managed, according to the Lewisboro Ledger.
Board member Dr. Peter Treyz has suggested the district's $14.9 million surplus is a direct result of overtaxation. Opponents to the investigation have said the surplus creates a buffer for the district, the Lewisboro Ledger reported.
- 1 High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying In Ridgefield
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Lewisboro Skies Sunday
- 3 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 4 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Lewisboro