CROSS RIVER, N.Y. – Katonah-Lewisboro ArtsALIVE!, the Booster Club for the arts in the school district, will celebrate the talent of alumni and current John Jay High School students with a special show.
ArtsALIVE! will host “Encore Cabaret” which will feature Broadway and show tune hits from the past decade of John Jay musicals sung by the school’s young performers who have graced the school’s stage before.
The show will be at 8 p.m. Saturday at the John Jay High School Theater. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students and can be purchased at http://encorecabaret.eventbrite.com.
For more information about ArtsALIVE!, go to http://klartsalive.org/.
- 1 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Lewisboro To Resign
- 2 Benjamin John 'BJ' Ramos, 34, Of South Salem, Certified Paramedic
- 3 Voters OK Katonah-Lewisboro Budget & Back Incumbents, Unofficial Data Show
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs