BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Central School District will host the first in a series of of events called "Smart Parents, Safe Kids" on Tuesday, March 18 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Fox Lane High School.
The first event will be an evening dedicated to learning, dialog and discussion about digital citizenship and internet safety.
All sessions will include a keynote speaker followed by break-out sessions.
Future topics include Setting the Stage Early (Elementary); Cyberbullying (Middle School) and My Digital Footprint (High School).
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Charge Two In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash