BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford estate owned by the late composer Marvin Hamlisch and his wife has been put up for sale at a price of $7.95 million, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Hamlisch and his wife purchased the 5,000 square foot home on four acres in 2011 for $2.75 million. When Hamlisch died in 2012, his wife chose to sell the estate, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- 1 Lewisboro Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Shuttered Lewisboro Elementary's PTA Donates To Local Groups
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Lewisboro
- 4 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 5 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684