BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford estate owned by the late composer Marvin Hamlisch and his wife has been put up for sale at a price of $7.95 million, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Hamlisch and his wife purchased the 5,000 square foot home on four acres in 2011 for $2.75 million. When Hamlisch died in 2012, his wife chose to sell the estate, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Vacant Home In Goldens Bridge Destroyed By Fire
- 3 Lewisboro's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Lewisboro Must Prepare
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester