WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino still hasn't made a firm decision about running for Governor this year, but made a strong indication that he would during a radio interview on Wednesday, Jan. 14, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
During the interview, Astorino divulged that he is "leaning toward" challenging Gov. Andrew Cuomo. This marks a change from last week, when the county executive claimed he was "50/50" on a gubernatorial run, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
- 1 Future Of Lewisboro Elementary A Major Topic For Officials
- 2 Hand Grenade Removed From Katonah Home Found To Be Inert
- 3 National Weather Service: Lewisboro's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 5 Patient At Danbury Hospital Undergoing Testing For Enterovirus