WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino still hasn't made a firm decision about running for Governor this year, but made a strong indication that he would during a radio interview on Wednesday, Jan. 14, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
During the interview, Astorino divulged that he is "leaning toward" challenging Gov. Andrew Cuomo. This marks a change from last week, when the county executive claimed he was "50/50" on a gubernatorial run, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
- 1 John Jay Student Disciplined After Bomb Threat, Superintendent Says
- 2 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 3 Lewisboro Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Somers Massage Business Employees Charged With Prostitution
- 5 Katonah-Lewisboro School District Will Be Closed Wednesday