GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Politicians from all over Westchester County will hold a Town Hall meeting at the Greenburgh Public Library on Friday, Feb. 28, from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. to learn about the needs and concerns of children in Westchester.
Participating politicians include: State Sen. Andrea Stewart-Cousins; State Assembly Members Thomas Abinanti, Sandra Galef, Shelly Mayer, Steve Otis and Amy Paulin; Deputy County Executive Kevin Plunkett; and Westchester County Board of Legislators Catherina Borgia, Benjamin Boykin, Michael Kaplowitz, Catherine Parker, MaryJane Shimsky, Michael Smith and Alfreda Williams.
Eight children and young adults from Ossining, White Plains, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon and Elmsford will also participate.
The Greenburgh Public Library is at 300 E Main Street in Elmsford.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Open Houses In Lewisboro This Weekend