RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Ridgefield police arrested three people who were found with heroin and cocaine on drug-related charges Tuesday, April 1, according to a report from The Ridgefield Press.
Christopher Ruggiero, 30, of Waterbury, was charged with possession of narcotics with intent to sell, possession of a controlled substance and having weapon, according to the Press.
Police also charged Kevin Fleischmann, 27, and Katherine Saleeby, 23, of Westport on charges of possession of narcotics, according to the report.
“We don’t know where they were going to sell it, but the detective was conducting surveillance on the parking lot and witnessed the exchange in progress,” Capt. Jeff Kreitz said in The Ridgefield Press report. “He found 69 packets of heroin and 45 grams of cocaine packaged in separate bags.”
- 1 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro
- 2 IRS Warns Lewisboro Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 4 Route 6 Reopens After Serious Accident In Brewster
- 5 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member