RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Ridgefield police arrested three people who were found with heroin and cocaine on drug-related charges Tuesday, April 1, according to a report from The Ridgefield Press.
Christopher Ruggiero, 30, of Waterbury, was charged with possession of narcotics with intent to sell, possession of a controlled substance and having weapon, according to the Press.
Police also charged Kevin Fleischmann, 27, and Katherine Saleeby, 23, of Westport on charges of possession of narcotics, according to the report.
“We don’t know where they were going to sell it, but the detective was conducting surveillance on the parking lot and witnessed the exchange in progress,” Capt. Jeff Kreitz said in The Ridgefield Press report. “He found 69 packets of heroin and 45 grams of cocaine packaged in separate bags.”
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 3 More I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens