RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Ridgefield police arrested three people who were found with heroin and cocaine on drug-related charges Tuesday, April 1, according to a report from The Ridgefield Press.
Christopher Ruggiero, 30, of Waterbury, was charged with possession of narcotics with intent to sell, possession of a controlled substance and having weapon, according to the Press.
Police also charged Kevin Fleischmann, 27, and Katherine Saleeby, 23, of Westport on charges of possession of narcotics, according to the report.
“We don’t know where they were going to sell it, but the detective was conducting surveillance on the parking lot and witnessed the exchange in progress,” Capt. Jeff Kreitz said in The Ridgefield Press report. “He found 69 packets of heroin and 45 grams of cocaine packaged in separate bags.”
- 1 Three Charged After Six-Month Lewisboro Heroin Probe
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed