WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The race for governor is highlighting a decade-long feud between Republican candidate County Executive Rob Astorino and an aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Astorino’s feud is with Larry Schwartz, a man whom Astorino has mentioned in various public appearances and has accused of offenses, both on personal and professional levels, reports the Wall Street Journal.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Cardinal Attends Funeral Of Monsignor Related To Ex-Lewisboro Supervisor
- 5 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says