WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Should Westchester County Executive Robert Astorino decide to run against incumbent Gov. Andrew Cuomo, he will likely be at a significant financial disadvantage, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
Cuomo's camp reported raising more than $7 million over the last six months, bringing his campaign war-chest to a total of $33 million, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
While Astorino has yet to give a final decision on running against the governor, his campaign funds sat at approximately $680,000 in early December following his decisive victory over Noam Bramson to retain his position as county executive, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
- 1 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 2 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Cable Work On Route 35 Will Cause Delays Around Bedford, Lewisboro
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority