CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- It should come as no surprise that Chappaqua resident Hillary Clinton has not made a decision if she will run for president in 2016.
Should Clinton run, experts believe she would have no problem securing the Democratic Nomination. If she decides not to run, however, her high profile indecision may create a number of problems for other potential nominees, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Clinton's clout within the Democratic party is significant, even while she mulls over a presidential run. Super PACs are already recruiting campaign volunteers in early-voting states like Hew Hampshire and Iowa, The Wall Street Journal reported.
In the meantime, other potential Democratic hopefuls are having trouble getting early fundraising off the ground in the wake of Clinton's significant sphere of influence, The Wall Street Journal said.
- 1 Lewisboro Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Lewisboro
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Lewisboro Tuesday