CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Former President Bill Clinton, a resident of Chappaqua, is speaking out about Karl Rove's suggestion that Hillary Clinton suffered brain damage in 2012.
BIll Clinton said at the Peterson Foundation Fiscal Summit on Wednesday that his wife "handled the attack in Libya appropriately and that he was 'dumbfounded'" by Rove's suggestion, according to a report from Time.
“In my opinion, Hillary did what she should have done,” Bill Clinton said Wednesday, according to Time. “Secretaries of State never were involved directly in these security decisions.”
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Charge Pair In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 4 Man In Custody After Assaulting Trooper, Leading To Two-State Chase
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money