WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino said that he smoked marijuana when he was in college, according to News 12 Westchester.
The topic came up while Astorino was holding a press conference on the campaign trail. A reporter had asked the county executive about his stance on marijuana legalization.
Astorino also said he would be open to legalizing marijuana if it is heavily regulated. He is opposed to legalization as it is in Colorado, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Lewisboro Supervisor Unsurprised By Place On Zoning List
- 2 Hand Grenade Removed From Katonah Home Found To Be Inert
- 3 Future Of Lewisboro Elementary A Major Topic For Officials
- 4 National Weather Service: Lewisboro's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In