WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino said that he smoked marijuana when he was in college, according to News 12 Westchester.
The topic came up while Astorino was holding a press conference on the campaign trail. A reporter had asked the county executive about his stance on marijuana legalization.
Astorino also said he would be open to legalizing marijuana if it is heavily regulated. He is opposed to legalization as it is in Colorado, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 4 Woman Injured In Pound Ridge Minivan Rollover
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says