WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino said that he smoked marijuana when he was in college, according to News 12 Westchester.
The topic came up while Astorino was holding a press conference on the campaign trail. A reporter had asked the county executive about his stance on marijuana legalization.
Astorino also said he would be open to legalizing marijuana if it is heavily regulated. He is opposed to legalization as it is in Colorado, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 John Jay Student Disciplined After Bomb Threat, Superintendent Says
- 2 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 3 Lewisboro Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Somers Massage Business Employees Charged With Prostitution
- 5 Katonah-Lewisboro School District Will Be Closed Wednesday