WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino is set to deliver the 2014 State of the County address on Thursday, May 1.
Astorino will speak at 7 p.m. Thursday, May 1 at the Central Jury Room of the County Courthouse at 111 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. in White Plains. The speech is open to the public. Doors will open at 5:45 p.m., according to a press release. The speech will be aired live on News 12.
- 1 High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying In Ridgefield
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Lewisboro Skies Sunday
- 3 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 4 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Lewisboro