WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino criticized Gov. Andrew Cuomo's plan to legalize medical marijuana in New York and hinted heavily at a run for governor in a new interview with News 12.
Astorino told News 12 that a run for governor as the Republican nominee is something he is "considering strongly in a real way."
- 1 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Lewisboro
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 State Police Warn Lewisboro Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Lewisboro Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday