WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino criticized Gov. Andrew Cuomo's plan to legalize medical marijuana in New York and hinted heavily at a run for governor in a new interview with News 12.
Astorino told News 12 that a run for governor as the Republican nominee is something he is "considering strongly in a real way."
- 1 John Jay Student Disciplined After Bomb Threat, Superintendent Says
- 2 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 3 Lewisboro Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Katonah-Lewisboro School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 5 Somers Massage Business Employees Charged With Prostitution