WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino criticized Gov. Andrew Cuomo's plan to legalize medical marijuana in New York and hinted heavily at a run for governor in a new interview with News 12.
Astorino told News 12 that a run for governor as the Republican nominee is something he is "considering strongly in a real way."
- 1 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 2 Goldens Bridge FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 3 Child, Infant Among Seven Involved In Southeast Two-Car Crash
- 4 IRS Warns Lewisboro Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill