WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has unveiled a new ballot line on Tuesday called "Stop Common Core," according to multiple reports.
Astorino said the ballot line has started circulating petitions in order to get the 15,000 required number of signatures to appear on the November ballot as a third-party, the New York Daily News reported.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Lewisboro Skies Sunday
- 2 High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying In Ridgefield
- 3 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Lewisboro
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester