WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has unveiled a new ballot line on Tuesday called "Stop Common Core," according to multiple reports.
Astorino said the ballot line has started circulating petitions in order to get the 15,000 required number of signatures to appear on the November ballot as a third-party, the New York Daily News reported.
- 1 Former Waccabuc Resident Spent $11,000 On Takeout
- 2 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124 In Lewisboro
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Lewisboro
- 5 Cross River Man, 20, Had Sexual Phone Chats With Minors, Police Say