WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has unveiled a new ballot line on Tuesday called "Stop Common Core," according to multiple reports.
Astorino said the ballot line has started circulating petitions in order to get the 15,000 required number of signatures to appear on the November ballot as a third-party, the New York Daily News reported.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Presentations Scheduled On Scotts Corners Overhaul