WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has unveiled a new ballot line on Tuesday called "Stop Common Core," according to multiple reports.
Astorino said the ballot line has started circulating petitions in order to get the 15,000 required number of signatures to appear on the November ballot as a third-party, the New York Daily News reported.
- 1 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Lewisboro To Resign
- 2 Four Running In Contested Katonah-Lewisboro Elections
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Voters OK Katonah-Lewisboro Budget & Back Incumbents, Unofficial Data Show
- 5 Benjamin John 'BJ' Ramos, 34, Of South Salem, Certified Paramedic