This story has been updated.
VALHALLA, N.Y. -- Mount Pleasant Police have identified Alexandra Turcsanyi, 40, as the woman who was killed Friday morning when her Pilot SUV hit a stone wall and a utility pole on Columbus Avenue in Valhalla.
Turcsanyi, whose address was not given, was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident that occurred at about 4 a.m. on July 18. She was trapped in the car when the roof and front of the car were crushed by the utility pole. No one else was injured.
Mount Pleasant police said on Saturday that Turcsany was a home aide worker from White Plains.
Mount Pleasant Police are investigating and asked any witnesses to call detectives at 914-769-1941.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Lewisboro
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Lewisboro, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Lewisboro; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer