This story has been updated.
VALHALLA, N.Y. -- Mount Pleasant Police have identified Alexandra Turcsanyi, 40, as the woman who was killed Friday morning when her Pilot SUV hit a stone wall and a utility pole on Columbus Avenue in Valhalla.
Turcsanyi, whose address was not given, was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident that occurred at about 4 a.m. on July 18. She was trapped in the car when the roof and front of the car were crushed by the utility pole. No one else was injured.
Mount Pleasant police said on Saturday that Turcsany was a home aide worker from White Plains.
Mount Pleasant Police are investigating and asked any witnesses to call detectives at 914-769-1941.
- 1 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 John Jay HS Students Receive Regional Recognition For Photographs
- 5 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing