VISTA, N.Y. – The Vista Fire Department went to the aid of Lewisboro residents on a daily basis last week.
On Monday morning, volunteers answered a call for an ambulance at a Maplewood Drive residence. Upon their arrival, the person refused medical aid and/or transportation to the hospital.
Later the same day, volunteers responded to a report of smoke at an East Street residence. They checked the building with their meter and found nothing awry.
On Tuesday, they also had two ambulance requests, one to take a resident to Norwalk Hospital and the other to go to Northern Westchester Hospital.
Wednesday required another ambulance trip to Northern Westchester Hospital and a response to an East Street address, where the person refused assistance.
The New Canaan Fire Department called for mutual aid standby assistance Thursday when all of its equipment was out at a structure fire.
Lewisboro Police called for an ambulance after a vehicle rolled over on Smith Ridge Road on Friday. The Vista Fire Department volunteers transported the car's driver to Northern Westchester Hospital.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI