VISTA, N.Y. – The Vista Fire Department responded to four calls last week – two ambulance requests and two mutual-aid requests.
Here is the fire log for the week of Jan. 7-13:
Monday, Jan. 7
At 11:46 p.m., the department received a request for the ambulance at a residence on Wakeman Road. The patient refused to be transported to a hospital.
Tuesday, Jan. 8
At 12:36 p.m., the department received a mutual-aid request from the South Salem Fire Department for an automatic alarm at a location on Old Post Road. The call was canceled while the company was en route.
Thursday, Jan. 10
At 2:37 p.m., the department received a request for the ambulance at a residence on Smithridge Road. The patient was transported to Norwalk Hospital with the Westchester paramedic on board.
At 6:21 p.m., the department received a mutual aid request from South Salem Fire Department for a chimney fire at a residence on Indian Lane.
- 1 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 John Jay HS Students Receive Regional Recognition For Photographs
- 5 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing