BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Two Connecticut women were charged after leading troopers in a chase through Westchester before crashing in the town of Southeast, according to LoHud.com.
Kendra Hinds, 26, and Elizabeth Martinez, 25, were accused of stealing a red Ford Explorer from a gas station while the owner was helping a sick customer i, LoHud.com reported.
Hinds and Martiez were chased by police. Hinds eventually crashed the SUV after several collisions left her driving on three wheels, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Vacant Home In Goldens Bridge Destroyed By Fire
- 3 Lewisboro's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Lewisboro Must Prepare