BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Two Connecticut women were charged after leading troopers in a chase through Westchester before crashing in the town of Southeast, according to LoHud.com.
Kendra Hinds, 26, and Elizabeth Martinez, 25, were accused of stealing a red Ford Explorer from a gas station while the owner was helping a sick customer i, LoHud.com reported.
Hinds and Martiez were chased by police. Hinds eventually crashed the SUV after several collisions left her driving on three wheels, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl