BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Two Connecticut women were charged after leading troopers in a chase through Westchester before crashing in the town of Southeast, according to LoHud.com.
Kendra Hinds, 26, and Elizabeth Martinez, 25, were accused of stealing a red Ford Explorer from a gas station while the owner was helping a sick customer i, LoHud.com reported.
Hinds and Martiez were chased by police. Hinds eventually crashed the SUV after several collisions left her driving on three wheels, LoHud.com said.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Lewisboro Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Lewisboro
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways