BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Two Connecticut women were charged after leading troopers in a chase through Westchester before crashing in the town of Southeast, according to LoHud.com.
Kendra Hinds, 26, and Elizabeth Martinez, 25, were accused of stealing a red Ford Explorer from a gas station while the owner was helping a sick customer i, LoHud.com reported.
Hinds and Martiez were chased by police. Hinds eventually crashed the SUV after several collisions left her driving on three wheels, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Lewisboro
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway