BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Two Connecticut women were charged after leading troopers in a chase through Westchester before crashing in the town of Southeast, according to LoHud.com.
Kendra Hinds, 26, and Elizabeth Martinez, 25, were accused of stealing a red Ford Explorer from a gas station while the owner was helping a sick customer i, LoHud.com reported.
Hinds and Martiez were chased by police. Hinds eventually crashed the SUV after several collisions left her driving on three wheels, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Charge Two In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash