WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Troopers issued 36 tickets between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Wednesday, March 12 during a speeding detail on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Westchester County, police officials said.
Troopers issued 18 tickets for speeding and an additional 18 tickets for other vehicle and traffic violations during the detail, according to State Police.
- 1 Former Waccabuc Resident Spent $11,000 On Takeout
- 2 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124 In Lewisboro
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Lewisboro
- 5 Cross River Man, 20, Had Sexual Phone Chats With Minors, Police Say