WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Troopers issued 36 tickets between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Wednesday, March 12 during a speeding detail on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Westchester County, police officials said.
Troopers issued 18 tickets for speeding and an additional 18 tickets for other vehicle and traffic violations during the detail, according to State Police.
- 1 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Katonah-Lewisboro School Board OK's Deeper Tax-Levy Cut Than Predicted
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Lewisboro
- 5 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies