CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police conducted a DWI enforcement detail in the towns of Cortlandt and Lewisboro on Saturday, Jan. 11, into Sunday, Jan. 12, that resulted in five alcohol-related arrests, police officials said.
Kathryn M. Mezapelle, 28, of Stamford, Conn.; Dominic S. Dellorletta, 44, of White Plains; Joseph Huguet, 25, of Montrose and Ryan D. Villa of Pleasantville were arrested on driving while intoxicated charges, according to State Police.
Wayne S. Wofsey, 26, of Stamford, Conn., was arrested and charged with driving while ability impaired, State Police said.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Lewisboro
- 5 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl