BEDFORD, N.Y. – A South Salem man was charged with driving while intoxicated after he was pulled over in Bedford, the New York State Police said.
William G. Hanlon, 31, was stopped about 11:38 p.m. Sunday on Route 35 by a state trooper for failure to maintain his own lane, police said.
Hanlon's blood alcohol content was measured at 0.16 percent. In New York a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent is driving while intoxicated.
Hanlon was charged with misdemeanor DWI and is due Feb. 14 in Bedford Town Court.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Lewisboro Skies Sunday
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Lewisboro
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester