SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Somers charged a man with menacing on Thursday, March 13 after an alleged road rage incident on Route 35 the day before, police officials said.
Brian K. Barber, 47, of Mahopac allegedly followed a female driver along Route 35 before forcing her to stop, attempting to open her door and threatening her after she cut him off, State Police said.
Barber voluntarily turned himself in and was charged with third-degree menacing. He is scheduled to appear in Somers Court on Monday, March 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Lewisboro
- 4 Katonah-Lewisboro School Board OK's Deeper Tax-Levy Cut Than Predicted
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store