LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Five people were arrested on drug charges Saturday after New York State Police stopped a car driven by a South Salem teen on suspicion of speeding, police said.
Brittany Pirro, 19, of South Salem was stopped on Argonne Road in Southeast, police said. An investigation of the vehicle and its passengers resulted in several arrests, police said.
Pirro was issued with appearance tickets on charges of speeding and unlawful possession of marijuana, police said.
Timothy Heiserman, 24, of Carmel, was charged with second- and third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both felonies, police said. Jason Ortega, 23, and Jesus Mosquera, 21, both of Brewster, and Victoria Gonzalez, 21, of Danbury, were each charged with third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a felony, and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor.
The three passengers were remanded to Putnam County Jail.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Lewisboro, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Lewisboro; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Lewisboro
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom