LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Five people were arrested on drug charges Saturday after New York State Police stopped a car driven by a South Salem teen on suspicion of speeding, police said.
Brittany Pirro, 19, of South Salem was stopped on Argonne Road in Southeast, police said. An investigation of the vehicle and its passengers resulted in several arrests, police said.
Pirro was issued with appearance tickets on charges of speeding and unlawful possession of marijuana, police said.
Timothy Heiserman, 24, of Carmel, was charged with second- and third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both felonies, police said. Jason Ortega, 23, and Jesus Mosquera, 21, both of Brewster, and Victoria Gonzalez, 21, of Danbury, were each charged with third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a felony, and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor.
The three passengers were remanded to Putnam County Jail.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes Lewisboro