LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Five people were arrested on drug charges Saturday after New York State Police stopped a car driven by a South Salem teen on suspicion of speeding, police said.
Brittany Pirro, 19, of South Salem was stopped on Argonne Road in Southeast, police said. An investigation of the vehicle and its passengers resulted in several arrests, police said.
Pirro was issued with appearance tickets on charges of speeding and unlawful possession of marijuana, police said.
Timothy Heiserman, 24, of Carmel, was charged with second- and third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both felonies, police said. Jason Ortega, 23, and Jesus Mosquera, 21, both of Brewster, and Victoria Gonzalez, 21, of Danbury, were each charged with third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a felony, and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor.
The three passengers were remanded to Putnam County Jail.
- 1 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 2 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 Katonah-Lewisboro School Board OK's Deeper Tax-Levy Cut Than Predicted
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Open Houses In Lewisboro This Weekend