SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from Somers charged a man with driving while intoxicated on Interstate 684 near Lewisboro on Sunday, April 6, police officials said.
Troopers pulled over Christopher L. Pulver, 30, of Newtown, Conn., after observing him driving 85 mph in a 65 mph zone, State Police said.
Pulver provided police with a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.16 percent, twice the legal limit, according to State Police.
Pulver is scheduled to appear in Lewisboro Court on Monday, April 14, according to police.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Vacant Home In Goldens Bridge Destroyed By Fire
- 3 Lewisboro's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Lewisboro Must Prepare
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester