SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from Somers charged a man with driving while intoxicated on Interstate 684 near Lewisboro on Sunday, April 6, police officials said.
Troopers pulled over Christopher L. Pulver, 30, of Newtown, Conn., after observing him driving 85 mph in a 65 mph zone, State Police said.
Pulver provided police with a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.16 percent, twice the legal limit, according to State Police.
Pulver is scheduled to appear in Lewisboro Court on Monday, April 14, according to police.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 4 New York Proposes Hunting Season Changes
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester