SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from Somers charged a man with driving while intoxicated on Interstate 684 near Lewisboro on Sunday, April 6, police officials said.
Troopers pulled over Christopher L. Pulver, 30, of Newtown, Conn., after observing him driving 85 mph in a 65 mph zone, State Police said.
Pulver provided police with a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.16 percent, twice the legal limit, according to State Police.
Pulver is scheduled to appear in Lewisboro Court on Monday, April 14, according to police.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed