SOMERS, N.Y. -- State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Lewisboro man for allegedly violating an order of protection on Tuesday, March 18, police officials said.
Michael C. Talia, 53, allegedly violated the order of protection by contacting the protected party by phone, according to State Police.
Talia was issued an Appearance Ticket ordering him to appear before the town of Lewisboro Court on Monday, March 24, State Police said.
- 1 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Goldens Bridge Residence
- 2 State Police Warn Lewisboro Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Lewisboro
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation