SOMERS, N.Y. -- State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Lewisboro man for allegedly violating an order of protection on Tuesday, March 18, police officials said.
Michael C. Talia, 53, allegedly violated the order of protection by contacting the protected party by phone, according to State Police.
Talia was issued an Appearance Ticket ordering him to appear before the town of Lewisboro Court on Monday, March 24, State Police said.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says