SOMERS, N.Y. -- State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Lewisboro man for allegedly violating an order of protection on Tuesday, March 18, police officials said.
Michael C. Talia, 53, allegedly violated the order of protection by contacting the protected party by phone, according to State Police.
Talia was issued an Appearance Ticket ordering him to appear before the town of Lewisboro Court on Monday, March 24, State Police said.
- 1 Presentations Scheduled On Scotts Corners Overhaul
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M