SOMERS, N.Y. -- State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Lewisboro man for allegedly violating an order of protection on Tuesday, March 18, police officials said.
Michael C. Talia, 53, allegedly violated the order of protection by contacting the protected party by phone, according to State Police.
Talia was issued an Appearance Ticket ordering him to appear before the town of Lewisboro Court on Monday, March 24, State Police said.
- 1 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Lewisboro
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Katonah Girl Named All-America, Places Second In Nation In 3,000-Meter Run