SOMERS, N.Y. -- State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Lewisboro man for allegedly violating an order of protection on Tuesday, March 18, police officials said.
Michael C. Talia, 53, allegedly violated the order of protection by contacting the protected party by phone, according to State Police.
Talia was issued an Appearance Ticket ordering him to appear before the town of Lewisboro Court on Monday, March 24, State Police said.
- 1 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 2 Goldens Bridge FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 3 Child, Infant Among Seven Involved In Southeast Two-Car Crash
- 4 IRS Warns Lewisboro Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill