SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Lewisboro man in connection to a domestic violence incident on Tuesday, Jan. 14, police officials said.
Keith F. Cox was allegedly engaged in a dispute when he prevented the victim from contacting police for assistance by removing the phone from within her reach, State Police said.
Cox is scheduled to re-appear before the Lewisboro Court on Monday, Feb. 3, according to State Police.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Bedford Estate
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Cable Work On Route 35 Will Cause Delays Around Bedford, Lewisboro
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority