SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Lewisboro man in connection to a domestic violence incident on Tuesday, Jan. 14, police officials said.
Keith F. Cox was allegedly engaged in a dispute when he prevented the victim from contacting police for assistance by removing the phone from within her reach, State Police said.
Cox is scheduled to re-appear before the Lewisboro Court on Monday, Feb. 3, according to State Police.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Vacant Home In Goldens Bridge Destroyed By Fire
- 3 Lewisboro's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Lewisboro Must Prepare
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester