SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Lewisboro man in connection to a domestic violence incident on Tuesday, Jan. 14, police officials said.
Keith F. Cox was allegedly engaged in a dispute when he prevented the victim from contacting police for assistance by removing the phone from within her reach, State Police said.
Cox is scheduled to re-appear before the Lewisboro Court on Monday, Feb. 3, according to State Police.
- 1 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 2 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 3 Cardinal Attends Funeral Of Monsignor Related To Ex-Lewisboro Supervisor
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Lewisboro