SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Lewisboro man in connection to a domestic violence incident on Tuesday, Jan. 14, police officials said.
Keith F. Cox was allegedly engaged in a dispute when he prevented the victim from contacting police for assistance by removing the phone from within her reach, State Police said.
Cox is scheduled to re-appear before the Lewisboro Court on Monday, Feb. 3, according to State Police.
- 1 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro
- 2 IRS Warns Lewisboro Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 4 Route 6 Reopens After Serious Accident In Brewster
- 5 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member