SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Lewisboro man in connection to a domestic violence incident on Tuesday, Jan. 14, police officials said.
Keith F. Cox was allegedly engaged in a dispute when he prevented the victim from contacting police for assistance by removing the phone from within her reach, State Police said.
Cox is scheduled to re-appear before the Lewisboro Court on Monday, Feb. 3, according to State Police.
- 1 High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying In Ridgefield
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Lewisboro Skies Sunday
- 3 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 4 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Lewisboro