PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill police have arrested a sex offender for failing to report his address.
Cory Hepburn, a 31-year-old Bronx resident, was arrested on Thursday and charged with failure to report a change of address, a Class E felony.
Detective Ralph D’aliso discovered on Feb.19 that a sex offender, Cory Hepburn, had moved from Peekskill to an address in the Bronx without making the proper notifications to the state or the police department as required by law according to Lt. John White.
With the assistance of the Westchester County Police and the U.S. Marshals Service, Hepburn was located in the Bronx, arrested and brought back to Peekskill to face felony charges for failure to report an address change, according to White.
Hepburn was held pending arraignment, White said.
- 1 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Goldens Bridge Residence
- 2 State Police Warn Lewisboro Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Lewisboro
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation