PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill police have arrested a sex offender for failing to report his address.
Cory Hepburn, a 31-year-old Bronx resident, was arrested on Thursday and charged with failure to report a change of address, a Class E felony.
Detective Ralph D’aliso discovered on Feb.19 that a sex offender, Cory Hepburn, had moved from Peekskill to an address in the Bronx without making the proper notifications to the state or the police department as required by law according to Lt. John White.
With the assistance of the Westchester County Police and the U.S. Marshals Service, Hepburn was located in the Bronx, arrested and brought back to Peekskill to face felony charges for failure to report an address change, according to White.
Hepburn was held pending arraignment, White said.
- 1 John Jay Student Disciplined After Bomb Threat, Superintendent Says
- 2 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 3 Lewisboro Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Katonah-Lewisboro School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 5 Somers Massage Business Employees Charged With Prostitution