PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill police have arrested a sex offender for failing to report his address.
Cory Hepburn, a 31-year-old Bronx resident, was arrested on Thursday and charged with failure to report a change of address, a Class E felony.
Detective Ralph D’aliso discovered on Feb.19 that a sex offender, Cory Hepburn, had moved from Peekskill to an address in the Bronx without making the proper notifications to the state or the police department as required by law according to Lt. John White.
With the assistance of the Westchester County Police and the U.S. Marshals Service, Hepburn was located in the Bronx, arrested and brought back to Peekskill to face felony charges for failure to report an address change, according to White.
Hepburn was held pending arraignment, White said.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes Lewisboro