PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill police have arrested a sex offender for failing to report his address.
Cory Hepburn, a 31-year-old Bronx resident, was arrested on Thursday and charged with failure to report a change of address, a Class E felony.
Detective Ralph D’aliso discovered on Feb.19 that a sex offender, Cory Hepburn, had moved from Peekskill to an address in the Bronx without making the proper notifications to the state or the police department as required by law according to Lt. John White.
With the assistance of the Westchester County Police and the U.S. Marshals Service, Hepburn was located in the Bronx, arrested and brought back to Peekskill to face felony charges for failure to report an address change, according to White.
Hepburn was held pending arraignment, White said.
- 1 Three Charged After Six-Month Lewisboro Heroin Probe
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring