PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill police have arrested a sex offender for failing to report his address.
Cory Hepburn, a 31-year-old Bronx resident, was arrested on Thursday and charged with failure to report a change of address, a Class E felony.
Detective Ralph D’aliso discovered on Feb.19 that a sex offender, Cory Hepburn, had moved from Peekskill to an address in the Bronx without making the proper notifications to the state or the police department as required by law according to Lt. John White.
With the assistance of the Westchester County Police and the U.S. Marshals Service, Hepburn was located in the Bronx, arrested and brought back to Peekskill to face felony charges for failure to report an address change, according to White.
Hepburn was held pending arraignment, White said.
- 1 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 2 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 3 Cardinal Attends Funeral Of Monsignor Related To Ex-Lewisboro Supervisor
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Lewisboro