PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. – The wedding of U.S. Rep. Sean Maloney (D-Cold Spring) to his partner, Randy Florke, on June 21 cost the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office $7,575 in overtime to provide security reports LoHud.com.
Sheriff’s deputies provided security for the wedding and reception held in Cold Spring, according to the report.
The Daily Voice previously reported a small drone aircraft was used to take video footage of the wedding, which violated Federal Aviation Administration regulations.
To read the full story click here.
- 1 Three Charged After Six-Month Lewisboro Heroin Probe
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed