PURDYS, N.Y. -- New York Sate Police from the Somers barracks charged a Purdys man with multiple counts following an alleged domestic incident with a former girlfriend in Lewisboro, police officials said.
Kado Ford, 26, allegedly forced his way into his former girlfriend's residence, stole her car keys and was involved in a physical altercation, state police said.
Ford was charged with second-degree criminal trespass, second-degree harassment and petty larceny, officials said.
He posted $250 cash bail and was released. He is scheduled to reappear in Lewisboro Town Court on June 23, according to state police.
- 1 Presentations Scheduled On Scotts Corners Overhaul
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M