PURDYS, N.Y. -- New York Sate Police from the Somers barracks charged a Purdys man with multiple counts following an alleged domestic incident with a former girlfriend in Lewisboro, police officials said.
Kado Ford, 26, allegedly forced his way into his former girlfriend's residence, stole her car keys and was involved in a physical altercation, state police said.
Ford was charged with second-degree criminal trespass, second-degree harassment and petty larceny, officials said.
He posted $250 cash bail and was released. He is scheduled to reappear in Lewisboro Town Court on June 23, according to state police.
- 1 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Lewisboro On Wednesday
- 3 Lewisboro Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Lewisboro
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287