PURDYS, N.Y. -- New York Sate Police from the Somers barracks charged a Purdys man with multiple counts following an alleged domestic incident with a former girlfriend in Lewisboro, police officials said.
Kado Ford, 26, allegedly forced his way into his former girlfriend's residence, stole her car keys and was involved in a physical altercation, state police said.
Ford was charged with second-degree criminal trespass, second-degree harassment and petty larceny, officials said.
He posted $250 cash bail and was released. He is scheduled to reappear in Lewisboro Town Court on June 23, according to state police.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124 In Lewisboro
- 3 Waccabuc Native On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends to Lovers?'
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Woman, 23, Is Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop