PURDYS, N.Y. -- New York Sate Police from the Somers barracks charged a Purdys man with multiple counts following an alleged domestic incident with a former girlfriend in Lewisboro, police officials said.
Kado Ford, 26, allegedly forced his way into his former girlfriend's residence, stole her car keys and was involved in a physical altercation, state police said.
Ford was charged with second-degree criminal trespass, second-degree harassment and petty larceny, officials said.
He posted $250 cash bail and was released. He is scheduled to reappear in Lewisboro Town Court on June 23, according to state police.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Bedford Estate
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Cable Work On Route 35 Will Cause Delays Around Bedford, Lewisboro
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority