SOMERS, N.Y. -- A Mohegan Lake man was charged with driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law for having a passenger in his vehicle under age 16 on Monday, Jan. 20, police officials said.
Gregory S. Hullstrung, 43, was pulled over by Somers police for allegedly driving erratically. Somers authorities called troopers in for assistance, State Police said.
Hullstrung provided a breath sample that showed his blood alcohol content of .20 percent.
Hullstrung was taken to Westchester County Jail and is due to appear in court on Monday, Jan. 27, police said.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Lewisboro Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Lewisboro
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Lewisboro