SOMERS, N.Y. -- A Mohegan Lake man was charged with driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law for having a passenger in his vehicle under age 16 on Monday, Jan. 20, police officials said.
Gregory S. Hullstrung, 43, was pulled over by Somers police for allegedly driving erratically. Somers authorities called troopers in for assistance, State Police said.
Hullstrung provided a breath sample that showed his blood alcohol content of .20 percent.
Hullstrung was taken to Westchester County Jail and is due to appear in court on Monday, Jan. 27, police said.
- 1 Former Waccabuc Resident Spent $11,000 On Takeout
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Cross River Man, 20, Had Sexual Phone Chats With Minors, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Lewisboro
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester