LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- A 38-year-old Norwalk, Conn., man was issued a ticket on Route 35 in Lewisboro on Friday night and charged with driving while intoxicated, according to a New York State Police release.
State police based in the Somers barracks stopped Jason Long, citing him for speeding. During an interview with Long, police conducted a breathalyzer test.
Long's blood alcohol contest was over the legal limit at .13 percent.
Long was ordered to appear in the Town of Lewisboro Justice Court on June 23, according to the release.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Waccabuc Native On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends to Lovers?'
- 3 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124 In Lewisboro
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes