LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- A 38-year-old Norwalk, Conn., man was issued a ticket on Route 35 in Lewisboro on Friday night and charged with driving while intoxicated, according to a New York State Police release.
State police based in the Somers barracks stopped Jason Long, citing him for speeding. During an interview with Long, police conducted a breathalyzer test.
Long's blood alcohol contest was over the legal limit at .13 percent.
Long was ordered to appear in the Town of Lewisboro Justice Court on June 23, according to the release.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Vacant Home In Goldens Bridge Destroyed By Fire
- 3 Lewisboro's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Lewisboro Must Prepare
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester