LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- A 38-year-old Norwalk, Conn., man was issued a ticket on Route 35 in Lewisboro on Friday night and charged with driving while intoxicated, according to a New York State Police release.
State police based in the Somers barracks stopped Jason Long, citing him for speeding. During an interview with Long, police conducted a breathalyzer test.
Long's blood alcohol contest was over the legal limit at .13 percent.
Long was ordered to appear in the Town of Lewisboro Justice Court on June 23, according to the release.
- 1 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Cardinal Attends Funeral Of Monsignor Related To Ex-Lewisboro Supervisor
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Lewisboro On Wednesday