LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- A 38-year-old Norwalk, Conn., man was issued a ticket on Route 35 in Lewisboro on Friday night and charged with driving while intoxicated, according to a New York State Police release.
State police based in the Somers barracks stopped Jason Long, citing him for speeding. During an interview with Long, police conducted a breathalyzer test.
Long's blood alcohol contest was over the legal limit at .13 percent.
Long was ordered to appear in the Town of Lewisboro Justice Court on June 23, according to the release.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says