LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- A 38-year-old Norwalk, Conn., man was issued a ticket on Route 35 in Lewisboro on Friday night and charged with driving while intoxicated, according to a New York State Police release.
State police based in the Somers barracks stopped Jason Long, citing him for speeding. During an interview with Long, police conducted a breathalyzer test.
Long's blood alcohol contest was over the legal limit at .13 percent.
Long was ordered to appear in the Town of Lewisboro Justice Court on June 23, according to the release.
- 1 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Lewisboro
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Katonah Girl Named All-America, Places Second In Nation In 3,000-Meter Run