LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- A 38-year-old Norwalk, Conn., man was issued a ticket on Route 35 in Lewisboro on Friday night and charged with driving while intoxicated, according to a New York State Police release.
State police based in the Somers barracks stopped Jason Long, citing him for speeding. During an interview with Long, police conducted a breathalyzer test.
Long's blood alcohol contest was over the legal limit at .13 percent.
Long was ordered to appear in the Town of Lewisboro Justice Court on June 23, according to the release.
- 1 Presentations Scheduled On Scotts Corners Overhaul
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million