NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- A North Salem man is facing multiple drug charges after police arrested him in Putnam County on Wednesday, March 12 for allegedly possessing 12 bags of heroin, according to LoHud.com.
Authorities stopped the vehicle driven by Evan Kammerer, 28, and found the heroin subsequent to a K-9 search, LoHud.com reported.
Kammerer was charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. He was remanded to Putnam County Jail in lieu of $20,000 bail, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Lewisboro Skies Sunday
- 2 High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying In Ridgefield
- 3 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Lewisboro, NOAA Predicts
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Lewisboro Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday