NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- A North Salem man is facing multiple drug charges after police arrested him in Putnam County on Wednesday, March 12 for allegedly possessing 12 bags of heroin, according to LoHud.com.
Authorities stopped the vehicle driven by Evan Kammerer, 28, and found the heroin subsequent to a K-9 search, LoHud.com reported.
Kammerer was charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. He was remanded to Putnam County Jail in lieu of $20,000 bail, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Vacant Home In Goldens Bridge Destroyed By Fire
- 3 Lewisboro's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Lewisboro Must Prepare
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester