OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police have arrested an Ossining resident for allegedly driving while intoxicated and unlawful possession of marijuana recently, police officials said.
Turron D. Daley, 28, was stopped by troopers after he was observed traveling southbound in the northbound lanes on the Taconic State Parkway, according to State Police.
This marks the third wrong-way accident in Westchester County this month.
Daley provided a breathalyzer test that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .16 percent and was found to be in possession of marijuana, State Police said.
Daley will appear in the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, Feb. 6, according to State Police.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash