OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police have arrested an Ossining resident for allegedly driving while intoxicated and unlawful possession of marijuana recently, police officials said.
Turron D. Daley, 28, was stopped by troopers after he was observed traveling southbound in the northbound lanes on the Taconic State Parkway, according to State Police.
This marks the third wrong-way accident in Westchester County this month.
Daley provided a breathalyzer test that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .16 percent and was found to be in possession of marijuana, State Police said.
Daley will appear in the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, Feb. 6, according to State Police.
- 1 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 John Jay HS Students Receive Regional Recognition For Photographs
- 5 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing