GOLDENS BRIDGE, N.Y. – A Goldens Bridge cleaners employee reported that someone bashed A&P shopping carts into the grill of two of its company vans, according to a police report.
As a result of the incident, the North County Cleaners employee told police one car’s front grill was cracked and the other had damaged to the front grill and the radiator. The complainant said it happened sometime between 7 p.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. Sunday. He reported it Sunday morning.
Security camera footage from the front of the store did not show any suspects. If arrested, the suspect would face vandalism charges.
Another car, owned by a South Salem resident, had all 12 clips on the spokes of the front left wheel broken off while parked at John Jay High School, according to the police report. The vehicle owner told police it was parked near the track and then near the gym on Friday, March 14, and that he believes the damage could only have happened at those times.
The victim said the damage to his car totals $400.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Lewisboro Skies Sunday
- 2 High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying In Ridgefield
- 3 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Lewisboro, NOAA Predicts
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Lewisboro Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday