CROTON FALLS, N.Y. -- State Police arrested a Croton Falls man and charged him with second-degree criminal contempt on Tuesday, Dec. 31, police officials said.
Jakub Bober, 23, was accused of violating an order of protection, according to State Troopers.
Bober is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 16, State Police said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Lewisboro Skies Sunday
- 2 High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying In Ridgefield
- 3 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Lewisboro
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester