LEWISBORO, N.Y. ‒ A Brewster man was charged with misdemeanor DWI in Lewisboro after he was stopped for speeding, State Police said.
Eddie Arenas, 47, of Brewster, was allegedly driving 16 mph over the speed limit Saturday evening on I-684 when he was pulled over. Police said it was later determined that Arenas had a blood alcohol content of .17 percent, more than double the legal limit of .08 percent.
Arenas is scheduled to appear in Lewisboro Town Court on Dec. 10.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI