LEWISBORO, N.Y. ‒ A Brewster man was charged with misdemeanor DWI in Lewisboro after he was stopped for speeding, State Police said.
Eddie Arenas, 47, of Brewster, was allegedly driving 16 mph over the speed limit Saturday evening on I-684 when he was pulled over. Police said it was later determined that Arenas had a blood alcohol content of .17 percent, more than double the legal limit of .08 percent.
Arenas is scheduled to appear in Lewisboro Town Court on Dec. 10.
- 1 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 2 Katonah-Lewisboro School Board OK's Deeper Tax-Levy Cut Than Predicted
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 Lewisboro Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night