LEWISBORO, N.Y. ‒ A Brewster man was charged with misdemeanor DWI in Lewisboro after he was stopped for speeding, State Police said.
Eddie Arenas, 47, of Brewster, was allegedly driving 16 mph over the speed limit Saturday evening on I-684 when he was pulled over. Police said it was later determined that Arenas had a blood alcohol content of .17 percent, more than double the legal limit of .08 percent.
Arenas is scheduled to appear in Lewisboro Town Court on Dec. 10.
- 1 Lewisboro Supervisor Unsurprised By Place On Zoning List
- 2 Hand Grenade Removed From Katonah Home Found To Be Inert
- 3 Future Of Lewisboro Elementary A Major Topic For Officials
- 4 National Weather Service: Lewisboro's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In