LEWISBORO, N.Y. ‒ A Brewster man was charged with misdemeanor DWI in Lewisboro after he was stopped for speeding, State Police said.
Eddie Arenas, 47, of Brewster, was allegedly driving 16 mph over the speed limit Saturday evening on I-684 when he was pulled over. Police said it was later determined that Arenas had a blood alcohol content of .17 percent, more than double the legal limit of .08 percent.
Arenas is scheduled to appear in Lewisboro Town Court on Dec. 10.
- 1 Former Waccabuc Resident Spent $11,000 On Takeout
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Cross River Man, 20, Had Sexual Phone Chats With Minors, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Lewisboro
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Lewisboro Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'