LEWISBORO, N.Y. ‒ A Brewster man was charged with misdemeanor DWI in Lewisboro after he was stopped for speeding, State Police said.
Eddie Arenas, 47, of Brewster, was allegedly driving 16 mph over the speed limit Saturday evening on I-684 when he was pulled over. Police said it was later determined that Arenas had a blood alcohol content of .17 percent, more than double the legal limit of .08 percent.
Arenas is scheduled to appear in Lewisboro Town Court on Dec. 10.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Injured In Pound Ridge Minivan Rollover
- 3 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital