BEDFORD, N.Y. -- A Bedford Hills man was ticketed and charged with driving while intoxicated over the weekend after being stopped by New York state police at the intersection of Route 35 and the I-684 interchange, according to a police statement.
Henry Flores, 33, was allegedly observed by a state trooper making a left turn from Route 35 westbound towards the exit ramp traveling in the wrong direction.
A breathalyzer test allegedly revealed that Flores had a blood alcohol content of 0.14-percent.
A child under the age of 15 was reportedly in the car with Flores.
He is scheduled to appear in the Town of Bedford Court on June 12.
- 1 Lewisboro Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Shuttered Lewisboro Elementary's PTA Donates To Local Groups
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Lewisboro
- 4 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 5 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684