BEDFORD, N.Y. -- A Bedford Hills man was ticketed and charged with driving while intoxicated over the weekend after being stopped by New York state police at the intersection of Route 35 and the I-684 interchange, according to a police statement.
Henry Flores, 33, was allegedly observed by a state trooper making a left turn from Route 35 westbound towards the exit ramp traveling in the wrong direction.
A breathalyzer test allegedly revealed that Flores had a blood alcohol content of 0.14-percent.
A child under the age of 15 was reportedly in the car with Flores.
He is scheduled to appear in the Town of Bedford Court on June 12.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124 In Lewisboro
- 3 Waccabuc Native On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends to Lovers?'
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Woman, 23, Is Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop