BEDFORD, N.Y. -- A Bedford Hills man was ticketed and charged with driving while intoxicated over the weekend after being stopped by New York state police at the intersection of Route 35 and the I-684 interchange, according to a police statement.
Henry Flores, 33, was allegedly observed by a state trooper making a left turn from Route 35 westbound towards the exit ramp traveling in the wrong direction.
A breathalyzer test allegedly revealed that Flores had a blood alcohol content of 0.14-percent.
A child under the age of 15 was reportedly in the car with Flores.
He is scheduled to appear in the Town of Bedford Court on June 12.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash