LEWISBORO, N.Y. – The Vista Fire Department was kept on its toes again last week, providing aid to Lewisboro residents.
- A Smith Ridge Road resident was taken to Norwalk Hospital on June 18, with the Westchester paramedic on board the Vista ambulance.
- On June 20, the ambulance was called to a business address at Oakridge Commons. The person in need of aid was transported to Norwalk Hospital.
- Later on June 20 the ambulance volunteers were summoned to a single vehicle accident at the intersection of Smith Ridge and Elmwood Roads. The victim chose not to be taken to the hospital.
- An ambulance was called to a business address on Elmwood Road on June 21. The patient was taken to Danbury Hospital, with the Westchester paramedic in attendance.
- June 23 brought a request for assistance at a Lockwood Road address. Upon arrival of the ambulance, however, the person refused hospitalization.
- Also on June 23, another motor vehicle accident on Smith Ridge Road, this time at the intersection of Glen Drive, involved two cars. One person was transported to Norwalk Hospital, but the other refused transportation to the hospital.
- On the evening of June 23 an ambulance was requested at Elmwood Road address. When the volunteers arrived, however, the person declined to be taken to the hospital.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.