WACCABUC, N.Y. - Gerald “Bud” Clark of Waccabuc died April 17. He was 73.
Clark was born Aug. 5, 1939, in Yonkers to Gerald J. and Mary Clark. He attended Fordham Prep, Fordham University and Fordham Law School and served as senior vice president of government affairs for the New York Stock Exchange.
Clark was a resident of Lewisboro for 39 years. He served as chairman of the Town's Cable Advisory Committee from 1999 through 2003 where he negotiated the current Franchise Agreement that ensured residents on long driveways and private roads could obtain a cable connection at little or no cost. He was also chairman of the Conservation Advisory Council in 2006 and 2007 where he worked with Joel Smith and the Town's maintenance Department to restore trails in the Old Fields Preserve and to begin the cleanup of the Levy preserve.
Clark is survived by his mother, Mary Clark of Purdy’s; his wife, Meredith Clark of Waccabuc; and daughter, Jennifer Clark Donohoe (Richard) of South Salem.
A Memorial Mass will be held Monday, April 22 at 11a.m. at St. Patrick’s Church, 7 Pound Ridge Road, Bedford. Interment will be private.
Memorial contributions may be made to Rosary Hill Home, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, NY 10532
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Cable Work On Route 35 Will Cause Delays Around Bedford, Lewisboro
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Lewisboro