WACCABUC, N.Y. - Gerald “Bud” Clark of Waccabuc died April 17. He was 73.
Clark was born Aug. 5, 1939, in Yonkers to Gerald J. and Mary Clark. He attended Fordham Prep, Fordham University and Fordham Law School and served as senior vice president of government affairs for the New York Stock Exchange.
Clark was a resident of Lewisboro for 39 years. He served as chairman of the Town's Cable Advisory Committee from 1999 through 2003 where he negotiated the current Franchise Agreement that ensured residents on long driveways and private roads could obtain a cable connection at little or no cost. He was also chairman of the Conservation Advisory Council in 2006 and 2007 where he worked with Joel Smith and the Town's maintenance Department to restore trails in the Old Fields Preserve and to begin the cleanup of the Levy preserve.
Clark is survived by his mother, Mary Clark of Purdy’s; his wife, Meredith Clark of Waccabuc; and daughter, Jennifer Clark Donohoe (Richard) of South Salem.
A Memorial Mass will be held Monday, April 22 at 11a.m. at St. Patrick’s Church, 7 Pound Ridge Road, Bedford. Interment will be private.
Memorial contributions may be made to Rosary Hill Home, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, NY 10532
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Presentations Scheduled On Scotts Corners Overhaul