CROSS RIVER, N.Y. – Thomas M. DeLuca of Cross River died July 23 at St. John's Hospital in Yonkers. He was 81.
Born Feb. 3, 1931, in New York City, he was a son of Vincent and Lucy Penini DeLuca. He attended local schools and served in the U.S. Marine Corps during the Korean War. He was married to Jacqueline Monturo DeLuca.
A retired beverage manager, DeLuca was first employed at the Sheraton Center Hotel of New York. He later worked at Mount Kisco Country Club.
DeLuca is survived by his wife of 48 years, Jacqueline; two daughters, Jamie (George) Cook, of Somers, and Kelly (Michael) Simpson, of New Milford, Conn.; and three grandchildren.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Mary Church in Katonah. Burial will follow at South Salem Cemetery. The family will receive friends from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. Thursday at Kane Funeral Home in Ridgefield, Conn.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Association, 2 Jefferson Plaza, Suite 103, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Waccabuc Native On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends to Lovers?'
- 3 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124 In Lewisboro
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes