CROSS RIVER, N.Y. – Thomas M. DeLuca of Cross River died July 23 at St. John's Hospital in Yonkers. He was 81.
Born Feb. 3, 1931, in New York City, he was a son of Vincent and Lucy Penini DeLuca. He attended local schools and served in the U.S. Marine Corps during the Korean War. He was married to Jacqueline Monturo DeLuca.
A retired beverage manager, DeLuca was first employed at the Sheraton Center Hotel of New York. He later worked at Mount Kisco Country Club.
DeLuca is survived by his wife of 48 years, Jacqueline; two daughters, Jamie (George) Cook, of Somers, and Kelly (Michael) Simpson, of New Milford, Conn.; and three grandchildren.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Mary Church in Katonah. Burial will follow at South Salem Cemetery. The family will receive friends from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. Thursday at Kane Funeral Home in Ridgefield, Conn.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Association, 2 Jefferson Plaza, Suite 103, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601.
- 1 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 2 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 3 Cardinal Attends Funeral Of Monsignor Related To Ex-Lewisboro Supervisor
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Lewisboro