LEWISBORO, N.Y. – President’s Day is a federal holiday and local government and other municipal buildings, including the Lewisboro Town House, are closed Monday.
All Katonah-Lewisboro School District schools also will be closed, as will the Lewisboro Library.
Additionally, all U.S. Post Offices will be closed and there will be no mail delivery. The stock market will be closed.
Most banks will be closed. Check with your individual bank to find out if it will be open.
President’s Day is a big sale day so most retail stores are open on Monday. Locally, the A&P in Goldens Bridge, DeCicco Family Market in Cross River, and Scotts Corner Market in Pound Ridge will maintain regular business hours.
Metro North trains will operate on a Saturday schedule.
- 1 Former Waccabuc Resident Spent $11,000 On Takeout
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Cross River Man, 20, Had Sexual Phone Chats With Minors, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Lewisboro
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Lewisboro Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'