WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Mostly sunny skies will give way to increasing clouds and the possibility of evening showers in Westchester County on Monday
Temperatures will climb into the high 60s before clouds and the slight chance of showers and thunderstorms come into the area after 2 p.m. Temperatures will drop into the high 40s overnight. Chance of rain during the afternoon is 20 percent.
Tuesday will feature abundant sunshine and a high temperature of 76 degrees.
Showers and thunderstorms will be possible after noon on Wednesday with a high temperature of 71 degrees. Precipitation becomes more likely during the evening hours with a 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms.
The chance of lingering showers will remain in the area on Thursday and Friday with high temperatures in the high 60s to low 70s.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Lewisboro
- 5 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl