PURCHASE, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Airport has experienced several flight cancellations and delays following Wednesday's snowstorm.
The airport is open, but county officials are advising travelers to contact their airline before coming to the airport in case of potential delays or cancellations.
The 12:45 p.m. American Airlines flight to Chicago was canceled, as was the 4:29 p.m. Delta flight to Detroit. The 5:50 p.m. U.S. Airways flight to Philadelphia has been delayed one hour.
The Jet Blue flight from Fort Lauderdale scheduled to arrive at 2:16 p.m. has been canceled. The Delta flight from Detroit scheduled to arrive at 4:02 p.m. has also been canceled.
Westchester County spokesperson Diana Costello said that flights have been full Wednesday, and that airport officials are expecting service to be back on track Thursday.
Click here to check out your flight's status Wednesday.
- 1 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 2 Man Charged In Lewisboro With DWI After Rear Ending Two Cars, Police Say
- 3 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Route 22 Closed After Accident