BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Drivers are being warned to stay away from Jay Street Extension at the intersection with Mustato Road in Katonah on Wendesday morning after a water main break was reported by the town.
The road is closed until further notice. Drivers are being detoured around the area.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Lewisboro
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway