VISTA, N.Y. The Vista Fire Department responded to four calls last week, including a residential oil burner malfunction. The weekly log follows:
At 11:42 a.m. the department received a request for an ambulance at a residence on Smithridge Road. The patient was transported to Northern Westchester Hospital with a paramedic on board.
The department received a public assistance request at 4:18 p.m. at a residence on Lockwood Road. Personnel arrived and were advised that they were no longer needed.
Firefighters received a report of a possible structure fire on Grandview Road at 12:48 p.m. They arrived and found that it was an oil burner malfunction. The burner was shut down and the house was checked for any carbon monoxide and the owner was advised to have the burner serviced.
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
Have you had your oil burner serviced for the winter yet? Join the discussion leave your comment below.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.